Friday, March 30, 2007

Hello again!

Sorry for the long delay between postings!

With the madness in training and support and the simple fact that I've not been able to login into my blog! That's the big one! Finally sat down for more than 5 min and figured out just what I was doing wrong........... Its the short between the keyboard and the seat!

But I'm back and will be adding lots of new stuff! I want to compile of list of wish items that I've had over the past 2 years and show that Autodesk does really listen! And show what of this list has been added to 2008!

Which leads me to our 2008 Roadshow that might be coming to your neighborhood soon! If you haven't gotten the e-mail, then e-mail me and I'll make sure you get one!

As of right now we are going to the following cities:

Fargo, ND
Rochester,MN
Edina,MN
and Duluth, MN

And to follow will be three more stops in the Dakotas! Two new ones! I'll hold you there in suspense as of just what, where and when they will take place! More info soon.

Talk in a bit!

Bill Neuhauser P.E.
Alignex Inc.

No comments: